Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 23: Background pages with Distress Ink Pads

Hello friends!
Today I wanted to show the beginning of some Background pages I made with Distress Ink Pads.  My camera battery was dying so I had to work fast and I'll have more of these in a later post. 

I wetted the mat with the distress inks, then wetted it with water:
Next I rubbed my open pages over the top to pick up the ink:
I added some direct inking from several of the ink pads (notice the blue?  That was on the mat...I didn't know til it showed up on the paper...good way to clean up!):
And this is where my camera battery finished, so it is where we will finish for today!  But looking at my pages, what would YOU do next?  Would you add more color? Would you start stamping?  Would you throw in some other element?

Leave us a comment and let us know!  I will be back in my studio Tuesday morning to finish these up and will post for Monday's date, along with Tuesday's JOURNALING portion of these pages. 

Have a blessed day and thank you so much for stopping by!
Antoinette
                                       Shipping orders out within one business day of most orders placements!




1 comment:

  1. oh, any of those sound exciting. i think i'd go for a border next. . . .

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!