Monday, March 24, 2014

Day 24: 31 Days of Art Journaling your Bible Study

Hello friends,
Day 24 is full of friendship and flowers!  And a sneak peek!  Here is the LOWERCASE version of our NEW Sketchy alphabet that will be in stores in a couple of weeks!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this alphabet!  We just got the UPPERCASE in the online store and now 2 more sets will be joining it!  In addition you'll find our FLOWERS VALUE SET used in this layout...

 I also used one of my staples in my art journaling stamps:  BIND AND STITCH for the stitching:

I colored the flowers with a regular colored pencil I had handy.
 I used similar colors that were on the page to color my HYMN GIRLS: FEBRUARY girl
Then I stamped the flowers in black ink (the others were kept in purple ink to blend into the background more) but it looks like she is blowing the flowers up into the page and I love this effect! I also put a piece of washi tape down the center.
I added the new SKETCHY LOWERCASE alphabet to stamp out my verse!

Did my TRUTH FROM THE TEXT and the application journaling on the right side.
Love the way the stamps really work so well on these pages!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings,
Antoinette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!