Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 10: Full art journal page; journal focused

 
NEW Stamps coming THURSDAY!!  Above is a sneak peek of the new line of Hymn Girls...this one is HYMN GIRLS: April!  She is the smallest of the Hymn Girls because with her umbrella she fits on a 3"x4" block!  I really love her and I hope you will too!

If you are new to our 31 Days of March: Art Journaling your Bible Study, please click on the link to the right of this blog post to see all the previous posts and JOIN US! We are having lots of fun!

Today I started by adding a layer of white paint to the pages along with a strip of masking tape down the center to keep the spray inks from getting to other pages, then I sprayed a lime green and bluegreen blue dylusions spray ink on watered pages:
dabbed them off and noticed how muted the colors are with the white background...wow!
Added more color to get the above pages
 
Used the Inspired Stamps: BACKGROUND STAMPS that are on their acetate sheet (I use them so much I don't always clean them!):
 

I also used one of the stitching stamps from the BIND AND STITCH SET (we are selling these very quickly now in the online store!):
Sprayed a separate piece of paper one side with the blue/green another with yellow/purple (see how vibrant they are without the white acrylic painted background!) and stamped/cut out my images (both are from NEW SETS this Thursday:  HYMN GIRLS: APRIL and HYMN: Wings and Feathers):
 
Here are the finished pages: left side with the verse just printed out with my waterproof pen.
 
right side: same pen:                                               
full layout with lots of journaling:

Leave a comment and let me know you were here!
Blessings,
Antoinette
shipping most orders SAME DAY they are placed:

NEW STAMPS RELEASED THIS THURSDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way all your pages are turning out including the ones you, orginally, didn 't like. I have a hard time continuing when I don't like my pages. I think you've help me to realize that I should continue to work at it even when it's easier to just tear out the pages. I'm really enjoying this tutorial. Thanks for doing this. Linda E.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!