Saturday, March 15, 2014

Day 15: 31 Days of March: Art Journaling your Bible Study

 
Hello friends,
Today you are getting a sneak peek of a new HYMN set coming out in our April New Release!  This is HYMN: BIRDS AND TREES!  This is one of the birds and if you look carefully you can see the silver faint trees in the background that will also be from this set!  It's one of my favorites and I know you will love it too!

Today's page I made the background using the Dylusions inks as I have in almost all the posts this month.  I did put on a layer of white gesso behind it and like the muted colors I got!  Here is the full 2 page spread:
 
This looks much better in person which is funny to me because sometimes the camera will draw out better color!

Tomorrow I have a very full 2 page spread to share!  See you then!

Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!