Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Stamping Mixed Media: Day 6: Washi Tape Card

 Hello friends!
Today I want to show you something I am absolutely crazy about:  washi tape.  It's a thin, usually patterned or plain colored, and acts like tape (only not as tacky).  It makes great masks when painting, but also is gorgeous in place of patterned paper.  Here's how I made a very simple card:
 I measure like this, above:
 Then I trimmed the tape to look like ribbon above

 Until I got this pattern.
I added a flower from the FLOWER BUD Inspired Stamps set and my sentiment is from PERFECT SENTIMENTS.

How are you coming on your mixed media?  We are working on more video tutorials for you!
Blessings,
Antoinette

1 comment:

  1. I like the simplicity of this card and the use of washi tape.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!