Monday, May 6, 2013

Sneak Peek of Thursday's NEW RELEASE + Mixed Media Day 5

 Hello friends!
Above you are getting the first sneak peek at a bunch of new stamps coming to the Inspired Stamps online store on Thursday--we're responding to emails because you want these NOW, so instead of Friday releasing them, we'll release them Thursday (the earliest we can get them in for you!).  The one above is a $4.99 His Little One: Summer Girl stamp that Deneen has colored SO beautifully 3 different ways to show you how versatile she is!  Wait until you see all the other HLO stamps that are joining her this Thursday..totally adorable!! AND we'll have a number of new Scripture sets too, so be sure to come by on Thursday and see all the new sets and their artwork!!  I know these won't stay long in our store!

Next up is Day 5 of our Stamping Mixed Media and I wanted to go simple for those of you who are not ready to add lots of product and layers:  Just a stamp and acrylic paint (with a little bit of glitter tape and bottle cap letters):
 I used the JOURNAL SHAPES stamp set to stamp these hexagons (I may have to do a paper quilt with these for you tomorrow!  LOVE hexagons!)

Next I chose the colors I wanted to paint them: acrylic paints work well but you can use other types!
 Next I painted!
Finally added the bling and called it a card!  Too much fun to do and so simple!

Have a great night and I'll be back with both day 6 and 7 of our Stamping Mixed Media tomorrow!

Leave us a comment and let me know what you think about our new release HLO: summer girl!!

Blessings,
Antoinette

1 comment:

  1. Very cute little girls--love how Deneen colored them.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!