Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 4 (Stamping Mixed Media): Wooden plaque

 Hello friends!
Today I want to encourage you to GO TAKE A CLASS.  It doesn't have to be a long class, but you need to stretch your creative muscle from time to time, and seeing how some things are done is not only great fun, but can open you up to new and exciting products. 

Today I headed over to Archivers for this great little wooden plaque make n take they had.  I used acrylic paint on the wood, plus the other little embellishments they provided.  One thing I love to do is to use my own stamps since I use Inspired Stamps (MARK PRAYING and HIS PLANS FOR YOU) , so if you don't like a sentiment they have or some of their embellishments, that's ok.  You can finish up your projects at home.  The good thing is to go have some fun and play a little bit!!
We will be back tomorrow with Day 5 of our Stamping Mixed Media focus this May.  We'd love it if you'd let others know about our 31 Days of May...feel free to post this on your blog, facebook page, or other creative outlet:
Thanks for visiting and we'll be back tomorrow!
~Antoinette

1 comment:

Kind words welcomed here!