Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 10 Stamping Mixed Media: Packaging!

Hello friends!

Today I have a very mixed media stamped packaging idea for you!  I have so many graduation gifts to present this year and neither of my own have a graduation until next year!! 

Hayley is the first, and she graduated from college this past Sunday.  She's artsy so I wanted to do something artsy for her!

Here's how I wrapped her present and addressed her card:
First I taped the kraft wrapping paper to a big black board (it wanted to curl!):
 Next I used some dark gray color mist to squirt some subtle pattern using this mesh a student gave me last year:
 I also used one of the graduation caps to glimmer mist some gold color (school color):

 Then I randomly stamped some flowers from the INSPIRED STAMPS:  Spring Sketches set on it:
 I wrapped the package and added washi tape, sparkles, a prima jeweled flower and some graduation stickers to finish it off.  Hayley, was stamped using our most popular alphabet stamp set:  Elegant Dotty Alphabet:
Lots of different embellishments on this packaging! 
Wednesday I have some great layering to show you with several different media on canvas so be sure to come by and see it!
Blessings,
Antoinette

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful ! I love the bling and stamps you used. I have to try this !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful gift wrapping--I like all the special touches.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!