Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 3 (Stamping Mixed Media): DeNetra's video tutorial

Hello friends,
Today, DeNetra, has made a wonderful video tutorial for you to show you her mixed media style.  I absolutely LOVE the way she does the ripped paper with the pattern piece behind it, then uses the Inspired Stamps set:  BIND AND STITCH from the Inspired stamps online store!!

Here's her finished piece:
and if you click after this sentence, it will take you to her blog post to see her video tutorial (CLICK HERE)
Thanks so much, DeNetra! 
Be sure to come back each day in May for more Stamping Mixed Media inspiration!
Blessings,
Antoinette

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love mixed media & am glad to see you all incorporating it with your store! I think it will bring in lots more sales for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative and I enjoyed the video since mixed media is new to me.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!