Friday, February 22, 2013

Tutorials: Do you prefer PHOTO TUTORIALS or VIDEO TUTORIALS? Leave us a comment to be entered to win!

Hello friends!
A quick post today because we want to hear from YOU!  We are planning a month-long set of tutorials for you and want to know HOW you prefer to see tutorials.  Do you prefer photos with instructions printed above and below such as this 2 photo tutorial on how to 'dress' your His Little Ones characters:
  Instructions written like this:  Stamp your character stamp on WHITE paper then again on Patterned paper.  Color the face and hair.  Then cut off the WHITE paper body.  Cut off the head from the pattered paper.  Now put the two together with adhesive as follows onto your card:
OR
Do you prefer VIDEO TUTORIALS where you SEE me actually do these steps in a youtube video?

WE ARE GIVING AWAY a FREE STAMP SET OF YOUR CHOICE to a random winner that we will choose after MIDNIGHT SATURDAY, just for

LEAVING US A COMMENT LETTING US KNOW IF YOU PREFER:  Photo Tutorials OR Video Tutorials.

Thanks so much and have a great weekend!  We'll announce our winner in Sunday's Gratitude post!
Blessings,
Antoinette


11 comments:

  1. Hi there, i do prefer photo tutorials because then i can take my time over it, also it's easier for me to check back on something.Hope this helps?!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to be honest, i am a GREAT fan of photo tutorials...and jules explanation is exactly what i think *LOL*

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's fairly easy-photo tutorial is fine. If it involves alot of cuts and/or folds-I like video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the time I prefer photo tutorials, being able to review them at my own pace is a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since i have a slow internet connection, i rarely watch a tutorial done by videos. Thus, i prefer the photo ones. Thanks for asking!

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer photo tutorials. Sometimes I don't have time to watch videos and it is easier to check the instructions rather than having to watch a video again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer video tutorials. I can grasp and retain things better. I don't always watch the directions when it is just a photo tutorial. To me it is boring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Photo Tutorials for me. This way I can go back as much as I need to...plus they don't eat up my broadband like video's do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Antoinette,
    A very good question. If I want to see something intricate, I learn by watching.
    However I like to print pictures and reference off in case a step slips my mind. So I say let's do both.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find it more interesting and I usually understand it better with videos. On the other hand, written tutorials are good for printing instructions or if there's problems with the way the internet is operating. I sort of agree with Carole that if both can be done, that would be great. Maybe anything with alot of instruction can be done on video and with less instruction can be written? Thanks for asking. Linda E.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I prefer photo tutorials. That way I can work at a pace that's best for me and it's easire to refer back to written instructions to refresh my memory at a later date.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!