Sunday, February 3, 2013

52 Weeks of Gratitude: Week 5 + Lots of Winners announced!

Hello friends!
SOOO much to share today!  How about we start off with some WINNER announcements?  First of all, we had asked for YOU to recommend some verses for our next set of Inspired Stampers's Favorite Verses.  THANK you to all who submitted, we looked through what we already have coming in the next few months and what we already have in the store when making this decision.  But we found 2 verses that we think EVERONE will want to use in their card-making and crafting!  Here are the winners and their contributing verses:
Mandee---John 3:16 (we have this in a tree shape, but now will have it to use in everyday art!)
Carol Lucas---The Lord's Prayer (oh, what a blessing for us all to have framed on our desks!)

As soon as we have these made, we will be shipping these off to the two winners.  Please EMAIL US YOUR MAILING ADDRESS by Sunday February 10th to claim your prize!  Your stampset will be mailed as soon as it's ready in a few weeks!
52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge Winners:
We chose 3 names at random of those who have shared their gratitude artwork either here or on our Facebook page.  The winners for JANUARY of a Free Stampset ($13.99 or less) of their choice are:
Felisa
Sara Paschal
Pauline G
CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!  Email the name of your chosen stampset ($13.99 or less) and your mailing address and we will get those out to you this week.  You have until SUNDAY February 10th to claim your prizes!!

Ok, who is ready to begin FEBRUARY'S month of Gratitude!  We hope you will join us this month, even if it's only once or twice!

Here's my DOODLING first page of last week's challenge complete with and without color misting:

I kept it simple because my week was crazy busy!  Remember, the point is to keep track of what you are grateful for.  Some week's will be busy and you'll want to keep it simple.  More on that in a minute:
Here is the verse for week 5:
For those of you who haven't started yet...ITS NOT TOO LATE!  Why not make FEBRUARY a month of Gratitude and join us for that month?  Here are the verses we will be using:
Feb 3:  Ephesians 5:20
Feb 10:  2 Cor 13:4-8
Feb 17th:  Philippians 1:3
Feb 24th:  Deuteronomy 31:8
If you want to use our stamps, this set can be found HERE while supplies last!

Here is the Design Team's Gratitude artwork to share with you:
Anita made an Artist Trading Card:
 Belinda made a card:
 DeNetra made a mixed media page:
And I made a Scrapbook layout:


I kept my journal squares blank for this week instead of using lines because I want to see about making this week's challenge...more challenging :o)  I will do some type of word art on these squares with a WORD that shows what I'm thankful for each day.  I can keep it simple if I'm having a busy day, or get creative if I have more time!  Remember:  The goal is just to get down what you are thankful for!  Even if it's a sticky note you write it down on and stick it into a day's square (hmmmmmmm, that's a good idea!)

We will be choosing a few winners this month to win a $10 store credit!  Remember, if you enter each week your odds of winning increase (we draw randomly and don't mind drawing the same name twice!).  Everyone is welcome and you can post a photo of your gratitude art on our FB page if you don't want to post it here.  Here is this weeks MR. LINKY for you to add your artwork here:
Blessings,
Antoinette and the Sunday Scripture DT
www.inspiredstamps.com

link your gratitude artwork post here:




7 comments:

  1. Oh my... I am so thrilled to have won an Inspired Stamps set! What a happy end to a tiring day! God bless you all! My email is on it's way!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Pauline!
    I have posted this weeks' pages. Once again, I used what I had at hand. I was on antibiotics for a kidney infection and it took a wee toll on my energy.
    I love my pages. It makes me happy to use my scraps especially when it is a personal journal.
    I had one huge shock though. I put stickles around all the hearts and I had to put a clear cover over the page. Who knew? Not me but I do know now.
    Have a blessed week. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my verse suggestion. I would email you but can't figure out where your email address is. Help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, I'm so sorry! It's inspiredstamps@gmail.com
      Thanks so much and Congratulations!
      Antoinette

      Delete
  4. Congrats to the winners. I posted a card for week 5.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! I've done it again! I've created 'on time' with the verse for a different week! I initially created with 1 Cor 13 4-8... wonderful, but not for this week. And we've had such a good week, too! I will link it here anyway, and hopefully will have the right one completed in time to link it too!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so I've now added my creation (although it is actually next weeks, and I am off to create with this week's scripture. I will change my posts at my blog, so that my posts will still be correct with your scheduled weeks!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!