Sunday, February 24, 2013

52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge: Week 8 + winners announced!

Hello friends!
How is your attitude of Gratitude going?  If you haven't joined us yet, we'd love to have you join us this week!  Just make any type of artwork you like (a card, a doodled list, a painting, ANYTHING) that shows your GRATITUDE!  We are using Scripture each week, but you are not required to use our stamps or the same Scripture to join us!  The goal is to be more grateful!  If you plan to join us for March, here are the weeks and the Scriptures we will be using:
March 3:  James 1:2
March 10:  Psalm 103:1
March 17:  Romans 8:28
March 24:  1 Thess 5:18
March 31:  Isaiah 30:15

We have just a handful of these sets combined into one discounted purchase left at our online store if you are interested:  CLICK HERE to go to the store page they are on.

Be sure to post your Gratitude artwork by Saturday March 2nd midnight EST in order to be entered in our February Gratitude Giveaway!  We'll announce the winner on next week's Gratitude post on Sunday!

This week our focus verse is:
and we will start off with Belinda's beautiful artwork (LOVE the coloring of the His Little Ones: Soldier Boy with Flag set!  Flawless!!)  She made a card this week and stamped on a FABRIC piece to get this ethereal stamped look:
Next up is Anita and her CAS artist trading card:
Here is DeNetra's mixed media piece:
Finally, I have my Scrapbook pages.  Today I wanted to use the Simple Stories background from their Fall line, because I love the fall-like colors.  But, I didn't want it to be a fall page, so I adjusted it with paint and embellishments:


 Using the vanilla paint I got rid of the 'FALL' on this page.
 I decided to use a couple of my favorite Inspired Stamps to fill these pages:
TAGS which you can see at the online store by CLICKING HERE:
 ART JOURNAL WORDS AND FACES which you can see at the online store by CLICKING HERE
I colored these pages in using Copic markers E000, E00 E01, E15, E97, YR15, R20 (for her cheeks) andYG17
 Here is page 1 that I will fill in each day this week with what I am thankful for:


And here is page 2:
So how is your Grateful Artwork coming along?  I hear from a number of you that you haven't made the time yet, but really want to.  Grab a black marker and a pad of paper and just start LISTING every day before you go to bed WHAT you are grateful for!  Then take a photo and link it to our blinky below!  We randomly choose winners for our challenge, so it's not an art contest!  We just want to encourage you to get those grateful thoughts down on paper!

If you want to see ALL our posts from our 52 Weeks of Gratefulness Challenge, just CLICK HERE!

WINNERS OF OUR TUTORIAL:  VIDEO or PICTURE? posts are:
JULES from the blog comments and
Marcia B. Gissiner from the Facebook comments!
Thank you all for giving us input on this!
JULES and MARCIA B G, please look at the store (www.inspiredstamps.com) and pick out a stamp set you would like and then email us at inspiredstamps@gmail.com  by Saturday midnight with your choice of stampset and a  mailing address we can ship it to you.  We will get it in the mail to you on Monday of next week!  Thanks again for all the input everyone gave us!

Get your Gratitude Artwork into our mr linky post below OR post on our Facebook Wall to be entered in the challenge for the prize we will draw and announce next Sunday!!

We will have some GORGEOUS EASTER cards (and sets of cards) to inspire you with this week so be sure to come back over and see us!

Blessings,
Antoinette and the Sunday Scripture DT
www.inspiredstamps.com  (We are shipping currently within 1 business day of your order being placed!)


LINK YOUR ARTWORK HERE:


3 comments:

  1. Antoinette,
    It is so much fun for me to make these weekly journals and then write in them. I love the stamps, thank you, thank you, thank you! I am excitedly waiting for my March batch to arrive.
    God Bless,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the same stamp on my card for this week that I used on a tile coaster for a graduation gift for my son's girlfriend. She is now his wife and they have 2 precious little boys and I am so grateful she came into his life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this week of gratitude Antoinette... I so love being part of this challenge, because it enables (notice I didn't use the word 'forces'!) me to take time and create with scripture and gratitude in mind.
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!