Tuesday, February 19, 2013

His Little Ones: Thankful Boy and Thankful Girl TRAY

Hello friends!
It is SO COLD AND WINDY here at Inspired Stamps today!!  I wanted to share one of my wall hangings I pass by almost every day here that I really love, but made a couple of years ago!  We are working on some really fun things we'll be announcing next week for March, and I think you'll really love what we have planned!  This is one of the small trays I purchased at Archivers.  The Stamps are all Inspired Stamps:  HIS LITTLE ONES:  Thankful Boy and Thankful Girl, Labelmaker Alphabet, and a verse from Fall Gratitude!
We'll be back soon with some more inspiration for you!
Blessings,
Antoinette
All orders placed since SATURDAY have been shipped!  We are shipping orders within 1 day of placing your order to get your stamps to you FAST!

1 comment:

Kind words welcomed here!