Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gratitude Art: Week #6 + NEW STAMPS!!

Gratitude MARCH set now on sale for $18.00 in the store!!  Shop HERE

Hello friends!
We have several NEW SETS that will be release this COMING FRIDAY, but for those who want the March GRATITUDE set, you can order them NOW (and they include several of our NEW sets that will be release individually on FRIDAY).  These sets are in limited supplies and only while supplies last!  Our FEBRUARY set we only have 5 left and you can get those HERE!

Today we have one of my favorite single $3.99 stamps as our focus: It's 1 Cor 13:4-8:

Here are the Sunday Scripture Design Team artwork:
Belinda's card:
Anita's ATC:
DeNetra's Mixed Media:

Here is my completed Word Art Scrapbook pages from last week:

I really enjoyed just putting ONE or TWO words as the journaling!  I captured all I was grateful for this week in a very short and concise way!  Fun, too!  I used Inspired Stamps ELEGANT DOTTY ALPHABET, COLORABLE UPPERCASE ALPHABET , ART JOURNAL WORDS AND FACES, AND BIRTHDAYS FOR THIS PAGE along with gel pens!


This week (Valentine's Week) I am going to focus on being grateful for LOVE...all kinds of love; foods I love or something I love or a way that God shows His love for me...we'll see how the week goes, but that's what I'm thinking now.  Do we even begin to fathom all the ways He loves us and cares for us in a single day?  I know we don't!  It'll be fun searching for these things this week!

Here are my pages.  I wanted to show you how to make the background paper just with this stamp!  I was inspired by Gaby's cards here:
Here is what I did:






 I stamped and cut out the paper and put it my 6x8 black background page.  Then I took a white piece of paper and stamped the verse again(see below) before using the heart from GUARD YOUR HEART set to stamp over it:
 I cut out the stamped heart over the verse and put glitter tape and a few jewels on the page:

And created these 2 pages to work with this week:
Here they are side by side:
So how are YOU doing making your Gratitude Artwork?  We really love seeing your art so be sure to link it to us below in our Mister Linky link or take a photo and share on our Facebook page!  Remember, it's never too late to join us!!  We will be choosing winners at the end of the month!!

Until next time,
Blessings,
Antoinette and the Sunday Scripture DT

4 comments:

  1. what a fabulous range of wonderful inspirations!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antoinette,
    This is such a beautiful tutorial you have given us. Thank you for your inspiration. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for that fabulous project Antoinette...it is wonderful! I've been resting on my 'laurels' and had forgotten to link my week 6 page! Since I was topsy turvy last week, week 6 is now in my week 6 post, and week 5 in it's week 5 post. I might be running smoothly by April! Thank you for hosting a wonderful challenge - I'm really enjoying it!
    hugs and blessings
    Pauline
    (in the middle of a summer thunderstorm deluge!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been a busy week but I was able to get a card made for week 6.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!