Wednesday, December 3, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Bible Art Journaling: Getting started!

Hello friends,
Finally!!  I have been digging into my 25 Days of Christmas Bible Art Journal today and loving every minute of it!  Why 25 Days of Christmas you may ask?  Because I wanted to get a few sections of my FAVORITE Scriptures about the 1st Coming of our Lord put into a fun place where I can read them all together!  I am actually doing more than 25 verses, because I have 8 verses from Matthew, 16 from Luke, and another 10ish from John (couldn't leave my favorite gospel out!). 

I will also be starting a 52 week Bible Art Journaling segment I will let you know more about next week, but for now, just know you will want a journal of some sort OR a journaling bible (I'll be using both), such as the one I have here:
 See all the room on the sides?  It's made to journal in...we will be ART JOURNALING in it and you are going to LOVE what we do!

For today, I am using a Ranger Dylusions Dyan Reaveley's Creative Journal that I have half completed.  I made a starting page in the center using dylusions ink sprays, stencils, and Inspired Stamps:
I started off with Inspired Stamps:SOLID ALPHABET UPPERCASE and SKETCHY UPPERCASE ALPHABET and SKETCHY LOWERCASE ALPHABET.  These letters are approximately an inch, some smaller. 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the INSPIRED STAMPS: LABELMAKER ALPHABET because of all the boxes that you can put your words inside of, like the 2014 date:


I'll be back with a few pages tomorrow so you can see how this is going to flow into one Christmas Verse-Packed Art Journal!!

We still have FREE STAMPS to give away for our CYBER WEEK celebration at the etsy shop where we sell all of our stamps:
Thanks for stopping by and tomorrow I'll have the DT artwork up at the top of the blog with their amazing card creations, and you'll want to scroll down to seen the next pages in the 25 Days of Christmas Art Journaling!
Blessings,
Antoinette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!