Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snowman Cheering You On!--Art Card

Hello blogger friends!! BRRRRR it's been so cold here!!  It made me think of snowmen...and this one from my Let It Snow stamp set ($7.99) is just too cute not to utilize in this brayered Art Card I am teaching this month!  I got the ribbon at Micheals around Christmas time and am so excited to get to use it here!

Have you signed up to win the Copic Marker bag yet?  If not, click HERE and you'll go straight to that post.  You and your friends have until February 14th (one more week!) to enter!!

Have a great day and I'll be back soon with some more artwork!
Be the Blessing!
inspired stamping,
~Antoinette

2 comments:

  1. he's adorable, antie! we are planning on seeing you at open house--i hope the weather is good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...that's so cute! Love the card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!