Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sneak Peek of more March 1 releases!!

Hello friends,
This is a card I am teaching tomorrow and thought it would give you a little taste of a couple of stamp sets that will be coming to the inspired stamp store (http://www.inspiredstamps.com/  ) on March 1st!!  I colored the sparrow above with watercolor pencils because of the nature of the class I'm teaching, but you can see him colored with copics on the new colored sheet that comes inside all the new stamps starting March 1st.
This was made with the new Eye on the Sparrow set and the new Fruitful flourishes set, both shown below:

I can think of so many things to do with both of these and can't wait to have some time to play...as a matter of fact I'm almost CROSS eyed I'm so excited to get to share my next sneak peek with you tomorrow (hint hint)

Until then,
Be the blessing!
~Antoinette
http://www.inspiredstamps.com/

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE these two stamp sets! I know I'll use both of them all the time! Anxiously awaiting the official release....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hints you give for what's coming next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little birds.
    Amber Callahan

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!