Monday, February 7, 2011

Warm winter wishes card with great technique!

Hello friends!  Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!  Here is a sample of a card class I'm teaching next week that will utilize inspired stamps with the black magic technique!  The technique involves pigment ink, heat tool, and colored pencil:  I think I'm in love with it!!  This is a tree from one of my 
best selling stamp sets, Fir Trees (which has 6 different sized trees for $13.99).

Have you signed up to win the Copic Marker bag yet?  If not, click HERE and you'll go straight to that post.  You and your friends have until February 14th (one more week!) to enter!!

Have a great day and I'll be back soon with some more artwork!
Be the Blessing!
inspired stamping,
~Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com  (shop the  online store and have stamps delivered straight to you!)




3 comments:

  1. OMGosh Antoinette. Your card is just Gorgeous. I can't wait to see instructions to this. You are an amazing women! TFS
    I just love your stamps and your techniques.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of that card! It is just beautiful! I hope to make your class!

    Question - I LOVE your round sentiment stamp - I use it frequently for my round punches! But I would love to be able to use them in a straight line stamp. Do you have any plans of making a set for straight line that would fit in a bigger punch? OR do you think I would be successful if I buy a second set and cut the words apart (that is why I love clear stamps!) for a smaller stamp? I stink at lining them up straight though...

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!