Saturday, February 22, 2014

dylusions ink spray: TAG

Hello friends!
Today I wanted to share with you a tag I made from some leftover paper I had created using the dylusions ink sprays (available now in the online store HERE) and Inspired Stamps.  The colors created with these sprays are AMAZING!  Here's the tag I made and then how I made it:

Aren't the colors just GORGEOUS!!

I used the dylusions ink sprays randomly on the back paper, adding stamps (BIND AND STITCH for the stitching around, and BACKGROUND STAMPS for the musical score) as shown below:
I don't use the block because I don't want a perfect impression, just a background look.  So I have my dylusions ink sprayed paper with my Inspired Stamps stamped in the Ranger black archival (waterproof) ink:
It helps to see it next to my finished tag. All I did next was cut a black tag out of black cardstock, then cut the paper to fit on the tag.  THEN I stamped the stitches from Inspired Stamps: BIND AND STITCH set around parts of the boundary (shown below).  I sprayed a piece of cardstock with the pure sunshine yellow dylusions ink spray then cut a heart shape out of it and inked the edges in black:

I colored my His Little Ones: Journal Girl with Copic markers in blue so she'd stand out more:
And then tied a ribbon on the top that complete this tag:
The dylusions spray inks are what I will be using along with the Distress inks to create my 31 Days of March Art Journaling Your Bible Study pages.  I hope you will plan to join us starting March 1, right here on the Inspired Stamps blog!
I will continue to have other posts with tags, cards, and more as always in addition to the 31 Days devoted to Art Journaling, so there will be lots for everyone to enjoy!

Have a blessed day and be sure to leave a comment if you enjoyed this tag!
Blessings,
Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com  shipping most orders the SAME DAY you place the order!!



2 comments:

  1. Antoinette I love the way this tag turned out, and the colors against the black look just yummy. Yes the Dylusions Ink Sprays are fabulous. I love using them too and look forward to more of your creations. Have a great weekend. Linda E.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!