Tuesday, February 25, 2014

SCRIPTURE EASTER CARD

Hello Friends,
We begin our 31 Days of March: Art Journaling Your Bible Study THIS SATURDAY!!  I am so excited to get to do this with you!!  Be sure to see our last post about this which goes through what you need to join us!

Today I wanted to share a card made by our very talented DT member, Deneen, using Inspired Stamps:  ELEGANT EASTER stamp set:


I hope you are planning on sending out Easter cards this year!  What a wonderful time to share God's Word with those who may not get to hear it otherwise!

Have a blessed day and I'll be back a little later with my promised tutorial on making a card-in-a-box!
Blessings,
Antoinette
shipping most orders the SAME DAY they are placed
(sale on our sentiment, alphabet, and largest stampsets right now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!