Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tons of Kraft-y Tags and 12 new stampsets in our web store!

Hello blogger-friends!
Who doesn't love Kraft paper????  
It's one of my favorite card bases and today, it became a favorite tag...well.. tags!

I used many of my new stampsets above (12 new stampsets are now in the store--check them out HERE)
Bind and Stitch I used the verses AND two of the stitching stamps (love these!!)
You can also see I used the cross and phrase 'Praying for you' from the new Prayer stampset
along with the 1 Corinthians 13:13 verse on faith, hope and love.

Here I used my new 4x6 background stamp, the Names of Jesus and inked with black ink and this distressing ink to get some names brown and some black. Then I stamped the entire tag with one stamp, before sponging distressing ink along the outside like this:


I added raffia to the holes to finish off the tags and now they are ready for the show I'm working on Saturday:
                   (Here's a first look at Baptism, a much needed stamp set for Baptism Celebrations!)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and visit!
I have a special treat in store for you tomorrow!

If you haven't yet signed up to win one of 3 sets of stampsets I'm giving away, you have until 11:59pm this Friday to enter....see the Birthday Giveaway I posted on Friday the 19th of November to enter!!
inspired stamping,
~Antoinette

3 comments:

  1. Your tags are fantastic.... I love the Names of Jesus stamp!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!