Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My first post on the inspired stamps blog...

It is with great excitement and thanksgiving that I write this very first post on this brand new blog!  I started this new clear stamp company with the character, Mark praying, and verse, Pray Without Ceasing.  I fell in love!  For the last several months I have been illustrating and organizing print in all of the stamps you will see on our store, beginning this FRIDAY, November 19th, 2010.

I owe my life to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and just thank the LORD for the blessing and honor of the opportunity to bring my two loves together to share with you in this new venture!
Inspired stamping,
~Antoinette

MATERIALS TO MAKE THIS CARD:

Inspired Stamps used in this card:  Mark Praying (c1000), Prayer (E3007), and    
                                               Bind and Stitch (E 3005)                                    
Paper: My Mind's Eye and CTMH
ink: copic coloring, CTMH desert sand, and Momento black
embellishments:  Prima flower, CTMH ribbon and mocha opaques, Shrinky Dinks

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first post!! What an adorable little card. I love your little Mark (also my hubbys name) as he is so colorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, antie, on your new adventure! your card is darling! enjoy the journey:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Antoinette! I'm so excited for you.... I'm also soooo excited that you're in Indiana, I live in Bedford, so not too far from you!

    I love your card, very gorgeous & the stamp is perfect! I can't wait to save a little extra money to start buying some!!! I'm going right now to put your blinkie on my blog!!!

    Congrats again!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!