Sunday, March 10, 2013

Winners! Card, ATC, and Canvas: Week 10 of GRATITUDE Art

Hello friends!
A big thank you from all of us at Inspired Stamps for the many orders placed this weekend from across the globe!  We are so blessed to get to have Inspired Stamps as our business and that is all because of your support and love of our stamps!

It is time for another 52 Weeks of Gratitude post, and today we are using Psalm 103:1 shown above!  I absolutely love this verse and sing this so often in its song form!  What a great reminder that ALL that is within me is to bless His holy name!  Our God is go gracious to us, even on what we would see as the very worst of times, and this verse keeps our soul's focus on praising Him!

Here is what some of the Sunday Scripture Design Team created using this verse this week:
Anita created this Artist Trading Card:
 Belinda created this greeting card:


And I am adding a new 5x7 canvas to my March Mixed Media Girl collection.  Here is last week's:
 And here is this week's:
I decided to stick with the same purple (looks blue here but it really is a purple)background.  I used bubble wrap on the background color to give some dimension.  I love charcoal pencil and used that to draw her; acrylic paint to color her; and a piece of scrap paper for her pillowcase dress.  I gave her a crown to remind me that no matter what 'crown' or 'accomplishment' or 'reward' in this life, all the glory belongs to my God!  I love her 'floating' look because when I close my eyes and think about this verse, it is as though all the world just slips away and I am just here, trusting in and focusing on the holy God I love.

So how is YOUR gratitude art coming along?  We so love seeing what you are doing!  Remember you can upload your gratitude artwork here or on our Facebook page anytime in March to be entered to win this prize package:
And speaking of Winners...
The following 2 people commented on our New Releases to share their favorite new sets!  So we have chosen 2 winners to receive that set they loved best!  Just be sure to email us BY next Saturday with your mailing address to claim your prize and we'll get it out to you then! inspiredstamps@gmail.com
Congratulations goes to...
Candice Schwark  ANY and ALL of your beautiful stamps would sure work well in my book! (Candice, you'll need to let us know which ONE you choose when you email us your address!)
Bev Lyons Masengale The Lords Prayer and John 3:16 / absolutely love it!!!

This week we have so much planned to share with you so be sure to stop back by soon!
Blessings,
Antoinette and the Sunday Scripture Design Team

Share your GRATITUDE ARTWORK BELOW:



4 comments:

  1. This page is very much prettier and softer in person than the picture depicts. I may redo the picture tomorrow if the sun comes out. This is one of my favorite verses. Blessings Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to be a winner of a new release stamp set! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our choir sings a song with this bible verse so my card has musical theme. I am grateful this week that my 5th grandchild is doing well after coming into this world 12 weeks early. He is only 2 lbs 12 oz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry I didn't get my creation linked to your post in time this week... I was called out this morning, and couldn't use the computer before I left. My creation for week 10 is here
    http://www.paulineguttrey.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/10-weeks-of-gratitude.html
    hugs and blessings,
    PAuline

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!