Wednesday, March 27, 2013

For God so loved the world...layered card


Hello friends!
I made this layered and embossed card today and wanted to share it with you.  I used an embossing folder for the lighter papers and some sequin stickers I had in my scrap bin.  Here is a photo of it in its entirety followed by the LORD'S PRAYER & JOHN 3:16  stamp set I used to create it:

Inspired Stamps has a discount going on through SUNDAY at : www.inspiredstamps.com
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
See you Thursday for the Design Team Thursday's post of artwork (you won't want to miss this week's!)
Blessings,
Antoinette



2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful way to showcase the scripture! Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and one of my favorite scriptures.
    susan s

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!