Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thank you cards

Hello friends!
I have made a TON of 4x6 white card stock sheets of the mixed media technique I showed you how to do last Friday!  Today I am making thank you cards with them!
Here are my materials:
Plus the FALL GRATITUDE stamp set from the online Inspired stamps store:
I cut a sheet of the 4x6 in half:
I wish the photos would do this justice...grrrr!...Then I matted and mounted these onto card stock and attached them to the black card bases with some gold ribbon.  I also stamped the sentiment and using Distress Inks I sponged tattered rose and vintage photo around the edge:

The mat color I used behind the mixed media sheets really changed the look of the card!  Next I used pigment ink to stamp the sentiment inside.  I love how crisp the images look!
I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you are inspired to add some art to your cards this week!!
Tomorrow you will be so blessed by the Design Team's Christmas Cards....they are AMAZING (as always!)


Be SURE to go to the online store and register with us....I'm sending out 1" stamps to over 40 of those registered by Dec 15th!

Until tomorrow,
Be the blessing!
~Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com   We are busy!  But still shipping out the same day as most orders are placed to get your stamps to you as fast as possible!!  Thanks to all of you for your support!!  We are blessed to be able to offer you Christian stamps!!

4 comments:

Kind words welcomed here!