Thursday, June 27, 2013

What's your card-making style?

Hello friends!
Today we are wanting to know WHAT'S YOUR CARD-MAKING STYLE?  Do you like bright colors or neutrals?  Are you full of bling and layers or do you like cute and simple?  Do you like to color an image or stick to sentiments or Scripture?  LEAVE US A COMMENT AND LET US KNOW!

Kary starts us off today with her style, followed by the rest of the Design Team's Creations!
Kary used HLO: Reading Girl and a verse from the set DRAW NEAR:
Deneen used our very popular TIME set of stamps:
Chere use AMAZING GRACE for the background in white and BE STILL SILHOUETTES for the image :
and Gaby used our OWLS set and HOME set to create this scene:
These are gorgeous, ladies!  I love seeing what you all come up with each week!  What a blessing you all are!

LEAVE US A COMMENT and let us know YOUR style!
Blessings,
Antoinette and the Thursday DT!

Shop our online store for these stamp sets and many more:
Shipping most orders within 1 business day of you placing your order to get your stamps to you ASAP!




4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what my style of card making is! I follow a lot of super paper craft blospgs and pin lots of pics of styles I want to try. Personally I think I love the clean and simple, but I make cards for my Mom to give, and she thinks the more bling and embellishments the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to use layers and bling the most. I occasionally go for the clean and simple, though. Since I have limited creativity, I love to look at the beautiful cards on web sites and blogs to get ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually make simple cards with some layers. Sometimes I follow sketches. Occasionally I dabble in fancy folds or try out different techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually go pretty clean and simple with some layering. I am trying to incorporate more dimension into my work though, by using embossing folders and die cuts. But even so, it is still pretty simple. And, I do like bright colors too, for the most part.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!