Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blessed 2011...(sneak peek!)

Happy New Year!
I have thoroughly enjoyed lots of outdoor activities with my family over the past week and didn't make it into my inspired stamp pad much at all!!  But, I am resting and ready to get back to work creating!!
Thanks for all the wonderful emails from so many of you who received the free snowman stamp!!  It warms my heart to know how much you love them!!

There are 3 additional stampsets coming to the store in the next couple of days and then we will be launching all our new stamps the first of each month!!  We are just so excited about the plans we have for 2011!

This card I have for you today has paper from K&C company and I just love the words on it:  wishes, dreams, believe, inspire....Words that make me think of a crisp new year with so much to look forward to!  The numbers are the sneak peek....as are the letters I used inside with one of the snowman stamps from the 
1 inch snowman set....
The letters are from my new Colorable Uppercase Alphabet set that will be in our store in a few days!  I used 3 Copic Markers to color both the numbers 2011 on the front of the card and 3 for the 'blessed'.  You can achieve a gorgeous gradient look by using your lightest at the top, medium color in the middle, and darkest at the bottom.  This alphabet can also be stamped on colored card stock or patterned paper for those who want the color but don't like to color!  I used Copic R20 to color around the letters.

I'll have some new artwork I've done up for you tomorrow, plus a new contest coming SOON!
May you be SNOW blessed in 2011,
inspired stamping,
~Antoinette

3 comments:

  1. So cute and thank you for my little snowman stamp. Getting ready to use it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, antie! hope your new year is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for my snowman stamp. I got the same one that is on the card. He is so cute. Can't wait to try him out.
    Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!