Friday, December 3, 2010

Glass photo coasters with a twist...

Hello blogger-friends!
I am one of those people who get up to go shopping on Black Friday here in the US to get the best deals (and then I usually pay for it the following week with bronchitis, but that's a whole other story :o)
This year I found glass coasters, that you'd use to place under your drink, really inexpensively! 
These had a space on the back where you could slide in a favorite photo!
I found that my 2x2 scriptures fit them perfectly!!
Here is what they looked like completed.  I turned one over so you could see where I slid the scripture that I stamped onto cardstock.
These will make really useful gifts!
Have a beautiful weekend and I'll be back on Sunday for my next post!
Those that are having trouble posting your favorite Scripture for my contest are welcome to email me and I'll type them in for you.
Blessings,
inspired stamping,
~Antoinette

1 comment:

Kind words welcomed here!