Sunday, April 21, 2013

Week 16: Gratitude Challenge!

Hello friends!
Oh, how we love this verse!  We can do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens us!!  What a wonderful promise to hold onto!

Be sure you upload YOUR Gratitude artwork this week to our MR LINKY below this post or on our Facebook page!  We love to see what you are making...

Here is Belinda's full card (hers is the topper):
 Anita created this lovely ATC:
 DeNetra created this beautiful multi-media piece:
And I created another tag:

I will be back with our MAY Gratitude Stamps AND a special announcement about a fun 31 Days of MAY journey we will be embarking on that YOU can join us in!!
Until then,
Have a blessed day!
~Antoinette and the Sunday Scripture Design Team

2 comments:

  1. This verse has been a source of comfort to me during difficult times.
    I tried something new--I used Gelatos for the first time to make a watercolor background.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!