Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Leave us a comment! What day/time is best for YOU to take a crafty class?

Hello friends!

Today's post is really a quick question for you!!  What is the best day AND time for YOU to take a cardmaking, scrapbooking, mixed media, or other crafty class?  (so a Tuesday morning, Friday afternoon, or Saturday night, etc?)

I've been asked to teach some classes this fall at various locations and was asked what days/times I could teach, and want to make sure I am meeting the needs of those TAKING the classes so I thought I would ask my blogging friends!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment to share YOUR opinion!
Blessings,
Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com

9 comments:

  1. mines are: saturday night and everyday at 4:00 a.m. - the best for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday after 6:30

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mon - Thurs evenings or Sunday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuesday morning or Fri. afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri in MartinsvilleJuly 26, 2012 at 6:15 AM

    Saturday morning, Monday through Friday after 7.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monday through Friday- any time.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!