Thursday, September 1, 2011

Inspired Stamps Summer Design Team's Last posting...

Hello friends!
Today is the last weekly posting for six of the Inspired Stamps Summer Design Team and I just wanted to give a BIG THANK YOU to all the girls on the Summer DT, as it was our very first DT ever!!  I learned so much from each of the ladies and I know you all have enjoyed their weekly posting!!  Above is Sylvia's post and I thought it was so appropriate for our celebration of the completion of the SUMMER DT term!!  So even though we wont be seeing these ladies posting every week, they will be popping in from time to time with guest DT posts.  So it is not a goodbye, but rather a see you soon!!
So a HUGE hug and THANK YOU TO  Sylvia, lynn, Jan, Shana, Amy and Melissa!!  We will see you all very very soon!!  Those with artwork this week, sharing their FAVORITE STAMPS from Inspired Stamps are...
lynn
Melissa
Amy
Belinda
 Jenn
 Deneen

 Next week I will be introducing our FALL DT of 8 FABULOUS stamping artists!!

Friday (tomorrow) is a very special challenge I cant wait to share with YOU!!

Thanks again to the wonderful Summer DT and I look forward to welcoming the new Fall DT with you all next week!
Much love and blessings,
~Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com


2 comments:

Kind words welcomed here!