Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day card with Jeremiah 17:7

                                             inspired stamps used:  Men of Favor
Hello friends,                      
This weekend is Father's Day here in the U.S.  This will be the first Father's Day I spend without my daddy, who passed away in my arms this passed January.  I sent this card to my youngest brother, who lived closest to dad and has never spent a Father's Day without him present.  I found a really neat keepsake from our childhood that I included with the card to brighten his day with some happy memories (can't tell you what, just in case my little brother takes a peek here before he gets the package tomorrow :o)

I pray that those of you who still have your father present on this earth, to be sure to tell them you love them this year!  And for those of us who don't have our father's here this year, may we remember that we have a loving Heavenly Father Who will always be with us and never leave us and our hope is always to get to see our earthly father again one day when we pass from this life into eternal life!

Be Blessed this weekend and Be The Blessing to those whose path you cross,
~Antoinette
http://www.inspiredstamps.com/
---ALL orders and winner's packages have been mailed!  New orders placed before noon tomorrow will go out tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you can't be with your Dad, but what a wonderful way to remember and honor him. Blessings on you as you pass through this milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antoinette,
    Mom and dad would be so proud of you. This is my first visit to your site. What an amazing creation. The card, stamp, and little bit of nostalgia, touched my heart. I am also so proud of you big sis. You are, and always have been, an outstanding role model for me. Keep charging forward with this amazing endeavor, and congratulations on your design team.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!