Sunday, March 13, 2011

Be Still...

Only 7 days til Spring!!  I can't wait to see the flowers start blooming!  I created 4 cards for a card class focusing on Comfort & Loss I am teaching in a couple of weeks today.  Today is the first day I've been able to create anything in the week that the pinched nerve in my back has been so painful, so I have been VERY thankful today for God's mercy and healing hand over me!!  Thank you all for your well-wishes and prayers, too!!

Here is the full photo of the card:
I used CTMH paper/ribbon, some roses I found in the floral section of Jo-Anns, and the stampset was sold out so quickly in our online store, we were blown away at your response to it!!  A new shipment of this stampset is stocked now, so if you love it, grab it---$13.99 Be Still Silhouettes

I'll have more up for you soon and I believe a new GIVE-A-WAY will be coming shortly,
Thanks for stopping by!
Be the blessing,
~Antoinette
see all our stamps at www.inspiredstamps.com

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! It would make an awesome Easter card! I'm so glad you're feeling better and I pray for continued healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that set and your card is wonderful. I'll have to get that set.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!