Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Valentine/LOVE card with HLO peeking through window + decorative inside!




Hello friends,
Today I have a card that I had a lot of fun making!  I used a window die cut from Spellbinders that was a lot of fun to sit His Little Ones: Heart-Holding Girl into!  I also decorated the inside of the card, as I love to have Scripture somewhere in my card in some fashion.  Here's the card from top to bottom:

 Inspired Stamps: His Little Ones: Heart-Holding Girl, Labelmaker Alphabet, and the 'LOVE YOU comes from our 1 inch Circle Sentiments which has over 40 little stamps on it like that!
Paper: Bazzill Basics Cardstock
Inks: Ranger Distress Ink Tea Dye, Momento black
other:  Spellbinders die cuts, MS flowers, Copic Markers, CTMH ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing folders
Here is what the card looks like when you open it up.
Inspired Stamps:  1Corinthings 13:4-8 ($3.99 Single Scripture Stamp)
Other is same as the front of the card with the addition of CTMH opaque stickers in pink

Inspired Stamps:  Friendship's Flowers (for the sentiment)
Other is same as front of card along with buttons from my button jar :o), and a tag punch

I also stamp a piece for the back of the card with the $3.99 MADE BY...Single Stamp which has several stamps on it.  For this card I chose the sentiment "Hand-made with stamps, ink, love, and prayers just for you by" and then signed my name and added the year I made it.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Are you making Valentine's or Love cards this year?  Leave us a comment and let us know!

Only a couple of days left to save big on our biggest stamps, sentiments, and alphabets!  We are shipping most orders the SAME DAY you place it: 

You can reach the online store by clicking on the link here:

Thanks so much for your support of Inspired Stamps!  We will be back tomorrow with LOTS of artwork from our very talented Design Team!
Blessings,
Antoinette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!