Friday, October 12, 2012

Week #2 12 Weeks of Christmas Tutorials:Notebook Tutorial with Anita

 

 Good Morning friends!

Today is our 2nd week of Christmas tutorials and Anita has a NOTEBOOK TUTORIAL to share with you:

This week I am sharing a tutorial on altering a notebook. I choose one that is a mini composition notebook that is 3" x 4 1/2".





Here you can see the finished journal.                       This is a close up of Luke 2:14 from Inspired Stamps.

Here is note book before I started. I took a piece of DSP and cut it to size. I then colored it with Distress Inks. The paper already had the embossed snowflakes. The DSP is glued to the notebook using Decoupage glue. I find this helps hold it best. I used a bit of the decoupage on the large snowflakes too.

 One of the amazing things about Inspired Stamps is that they come with this piece of foam. It helps to make a good crisp image. I stamped my image than embossed it. I choose to keep it simple and not color the image.
Here is another notebook using Tags.   I did the same thing as the red one. These would be great gifts for friends and family

Have a blessed week and THANK YOU again for all your support of Inspired Stamps!
Blessings,
Antoinette

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and a great idea. Thanks so much for the inspiration and the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love altering notebooks. I love having something useful be beautiful!

    I received my stamp order & just LOVE my stamps.
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!