Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Canvas art: A work in progress + Christian Art Journaling starts THURSDAY!!

Hello friends!
I am SO excited to get started on our 31 Days of Christian Art Journaling over on the God Bless Your ART blog Thursday afternoon!!  Be sure to head over there Thursday,March 1st to see the very first post in our 31 Days of Christian Art Journaling.  I will be sharing different techniques each day with photo descriptions on how I make each page and do each technique!  I hope you are joining us!!

Today I want to share 3 Canvases I am working on.  I am putting stamped Scripture in each of these and will be sure to share when they are finished!!



I will be sharing this fun technique one of the days in the Christian Art Journaling, so if you'd like to see how to do this, be sure to tune in!!  You can use this technique in all kinds of crafts!
Have a blessed day and I'll be back HERE tomorrow with some fabulous DT Cards!!
And at the GodblessyourART blogspot with our first, simple Christian Art Journaling post!
Blessings,
Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com

1 comment:

Kind words welcomed here!