Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Let it Snow!

Hello friends!
Today I am sharing the LET IT SNOW snowman and a flower from the FLOWER BUD stamp set.  I am still working on the project with the distress inks, so that one will come tomorrow!  These images were colored with Copic Markers:
 Also there is one of the 6 Circle Christmas stamps!  Here is a close up of the flower:
I am off to work on the Distress Inks coloring project...can't wait for it to be finished so I can share with you tomorrow...What's on YOUR creative desk tonight?

Until tomorrow,
Be the Blessing!
~Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com
(still have a 40% off coupon on the store's main page!)

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card! I have VSN for Splitcoaststampers projects on my desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling snowman card, antie! love the flower and snowflake, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet snowman card!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!